| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quitman, Ga in April is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Quitman, Ga April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Quitman, Ga, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Quitman, Ga:
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) NNW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) W
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 190.6 kms (118.5 miles) W
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) SSW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) SW
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) N
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) NNE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NE
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) E
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) E
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 245 kms (152.3 miles) E
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) ESE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) ESE