| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quitman, Ga in November is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 75.9mm (3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Quitman, Ga November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Quitman, Ga, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Quitman, Ga:
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 193.4 kms (120.2 miles) NNW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) W
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 190.6 kms (118.5 miles) W
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) SSW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) SW
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NNE
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) N
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) NNE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NE
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 158.5 kms (98.5 miles) E
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 95.3 kms (59.2 miles) E
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 245 kms (152.3 miles) E
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) ESE
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) SE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) ESE